A Guitar for YOU? It’s not only sales that we directly benefit from, but it’s YOU, and sharing your guitar experience with other players.
We want to support each and every player in the hopes that in
it’s travels, a Haywire guitar, from our custom shop may catch
the eye of a player whom needs a good instrument
but maybe cannot afford what most companies charge now for a guitar.
Their goal is profit.
Our goal is simply-“No player left behind”.
We donate guitars every year but never really know if they get into
the hands of a needy player who cannot afford a guitar.
At Haywire Custom Guitars Custom Shop, we also do a lot of work
on players’ guitars. Most of these guitars are near and dear to
We give guitar players good solid work and what they need at a
great price. They need to trust that the work will be good.
We know what players need and how little
they get paid for their skills. With us it’s not about the
money but getting needed support and quality at a price
real musicians can afford. Having been there, we are advocates
for players world-wide.
Haywire Custom Shop Replacement Guitar Neck Option- Custom Guitar Neck Shapes
In some cases, a replacement guitar neck is preferable to replacing your entire guitar. First of all, cracking finishes, worn frets and warping fret boards are common ailments of guitar necks. Therefore, replacing a bolt-on guitar neck is often a considerably less expensive option than repairing the damage or replacing the whole guitar.
No player left behind: Custom Guitar Neck Shapes For You!
Most of all, when the time comes, Haywire Custom Shop can replace your neck for you. Because, one solution, guitar neck replacement may solve your guitar neck issues. You Can Choose from Super Wide and Fat Guitar Necks to Thin and Slim! Consequently, it may be the best decision you make on your guitar. Most of all, finding your perfect neck can be almost life-changing for a pro guitar player. While, looking for a positive change in playing this is it.
Your Replacement Guitar Neck -We will do the following:
- In performing a 4-axis alignment of the guitar neck your new guitar neck will be checked and adjusted to be true and straight to ensure proper alignment on all axis. This step almost always ensures proper action and allows for more accurate and easier guitar tuning and playing. A full set-up will then be performed in the following steps.
- We level and polish the frets to ensure that all of the guitar frets are level, eliminating any possibility of fret buzz due to unevenness.
- Next, we radius the guitar strings. Since, most guitar necks have a curved contour over the top of the neck called the radius. We adjust the strings to make sure the height of each string. They perfectly follow the contour of your guitar neck. Because, once we determine the contour and then we set the radius of the guitar strings. Next, it’s time to adjust the overall height of the strings from the top of the frets to the bottom of the guitar strings accurately.
Replacement Guitar Neck options here: https://haywirecustomguitars.com/guitar-necks/
- Help you decide on the best materials, neck profile for your technique, comfortable frets, finish and nut for your style. We can use your existing tuners or replace and upgrade them as necessary.
- In addition, we can re-check the overall guitar string height and the action all while maintaining the radius just created. The truss rod adjustment is then able to be made here. The strings will be parallel all the way down the fret board and neck straight.
- Finally, we set the guitar intonation. This step is done twice. The intonation is set two times with a 24 hour “seat-in” period in between to allow the guitar to properly re-seat and settle in with the new adjustments.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.